Ceramic Wares and Pottery
This is a partial list of Saturday Market artisans, those who have websites or requested to be listed. Contact the office if you are looking for someone who is not listed here.
- Kim Allen, Characters in Clay
- Character pottery
- Gary Becker
- Porcelain bottles and jewelry
- Denise Davis, Karmadilo Clayworks
- Leaf imprints, leaf wall hanging, chimes, tiles, mugs, beer
steins, tableware, serving plates, garden stones, welcome plaques,
plant markers (seasonal)
- Bill & Claire Delffs, Moonfire Pottery
- Hand-Thrown Stoneware, Hand-Painted. Items include: Garlic Graters, Cat Dishes, Sponge Holders, Butter Bell Crocks, Cool Dips, Toothbrush Holders, Soap Dispensers, Tumblers, Apple Bakers,Tea Pots and Assorted size Mugs, Bowls & Plates.
- Susan Fishel
- One of a kind wheel thrown or coil built pieces, hand painted glazes
- Alicia Ghio, Moss Girl
- bowls, platters, dinnerware,mugs, planters, pinch bowls, slab built tiles, figures.
- click here to
- Frank Gosar, Off Center Ceramics
- Whimsical and functional pottery: plates, bowls, mugs, serving and baking dishes. Also, handmade paper and cards
- Anne Heron, AnnieHeron.com
- Functional and decorative ceramics, featuring textural elements
- Jon King
- Functional stoneware pottery, paintings, hand painted shirts
- Wayne Lambert, Ashes to Eternity
- Functional pottery - mugs, casseroles, bowls
- Daniel Minard & Mickael Mann, Bluff Cove Pottery
- Functional stoneware, with an emphasis on vases, coffee and tea sets, mugs, tumblers, rice bowls (chopstick bowls), ikebana vases, many pieces with hand carved designs
- Dona Rennick, Peace Pottery
- Handmade clay vessels, ornaments
- Maria Serrot, The Moon in the Water
- Stoneware hand-made, hand-painted tiles and pottery, ceramic chimes
- Jude Toler, Terra Madre
- Handmade earthenware tiles, switchplates, clocks, all original designs inspired by the Pacific Northwest.